The Minish, also known as Picori by the Hylians, are a small race of people no bigger than Link's thumb that appear in The Minish Cap. Ezlo and Vaati were once Minish too.
- 2Types of Minish
Download Legend Of Zelda, The - The Minish Cap ROM for Gameboy Advance(GBA) and Play Legend Of Zelda, The - The Minish Cap Video Game on your PC, Mac, Android or iOS device! Get the best deals on The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap Video Games and expand your gaming library with the largest online selection at eBay.com. Fast & Free shipping on many items!
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: THE MINISH CAP is a worthy heir to the Zelda legacy, and packs in quite a punch for its pocket-size GBA form. The game demands problem-solving skills: Link must master when to shrink down to Minish size to complete a task and when to return to normal form. Legend of Zelda: Minish Hat Download Zelda Minish Cap (EUR) GBA VC CIA Nintendo 3DS 3DS Download Legend. Game Description Information and CIA / Rome download page Download for Gameboy Advance / GBA Zelda Minish Cap Legend (USA) Rom. File Name: The Legend of Zelda - Minish Cap (U).Pip works with Android, PC. This page contains Gameshark cheat codes for Zelda: The Minish Cap (USA). If you're playing on an emulator you can usually input codes very easily by accessing a tab off the top of the toolbar. Anyone playing on a physical Gameboy will need to purchase a physical Gameshark device to use these codes.
The Minish resemble anthropomorphic mice that, like Hylians, have long, pointed ears. They came from the Minish Realm long ago, when monsters threatened mankind, and gave the Hero of Men a Sword of unparalleled power: the Picori Blade. They also left behind the Light Force or Golden Light for the Royal Family. Their help is celebrated annually in Hyrule through the Picori Festival. Every one hundred years, the Minish Door, a doorway between their world and the world of men, appears in the courtyard of Hyrule Castle.
It is said that Minish are invisible to adults; only good, well-behaved children can see them. The Minish are well-known for their Kinstone hiding capabilities. Wanting their human counterparts to find them, they place them in various obvious and inconspicuous places, and even keep some for themselves to FuseKinstones with Link when he comes along.
Their language is slightly different from that of the Minish Realm and they do not understand the Hylian language.
Types of Minish
- Main article: Forest Picori
The Forest Picori are the Minish that live in the Minish Woods, and throughout Hyrule Field.
The Legend Of Zelda The Minish Cap Review
- Main article: Mountain Minish
The Mountain Minish are seven Minish that followed Melari from the Minish Woods to Mount Crenel.
- Main article: Town Minish
The Town Minish are the Minish that moved from the Minish Village to Hyrule Town due to their love for Humans.
- Other name ideas for the Minish included 'Chilorians' and 'Tiny People'.
- Whereas the Minish are known as Picori to Humans in the English version of the game, the other language versions do not actually feature such a distinction and have Minish and Humans using the same word.
- The Japanese, German and Italian versions of the game have the Minish speak in reverse. This trait was kept in the English release of The Minish Cap manga by Akira Himekawa, although with a different font than normal.
- The Minish appear to be based on the Koro-pok-guru of Ainu folklore. Likewise, the Town Minish are reminiscent of the Brownies from Scottish folklore and the German Heinzelmännchen.
- Breath of the Wild was originally planned to feature small people as well, with Link even shrinking down to interact with them. While they are not specifically identified as Minish, the video where this is revealed does show footage from The Minish Cap during the discussion.
It is possible that the name Minish is derived from the word 'diminish', meaning to make something smaller.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Minish||Village Minish||Library Minish|
|Japanese||ピッコル (Pikkoru)||村のピッコル (Mura no Pikkoru)||としょかんのピッコル (Toshokan no Pikkoru)|
|FrenchEU||Minish||Minish sylvestre||Minish citadin|
|Minish di villaggio||Minish biblioteca|
|SpanishEU||Minish||Minish comunidad||Minish biblioteca|
A Forest Picori holding a bag of Kinstone Pieces
Jotari, a Town Minish
- ↑'You can use the power of the Minish Cap to get small, unlock clues, and save Hyrule.' — The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap US commercial, YouTube (Video), retrieved October 24, 2014.
- ↑ 2.02.12.22.3Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 52
- ↑'No, soldiers will not do. The Picori do not show themselves to anyone but children. Our soldiers could search for days and still find no sign of them.' — King Daltus (The Minish Cap)
- ↑Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 273
- ↑'For example, we had this idea of including tiny people. Since this is a 3D game, we could have all these tiny-sized towns, and Link himself could shrink.' — The Making of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video – Story and Characters, YouTube (video), published March 14, 2017, retrieved March 14, 2017.
|All||Belari·Chiruta·Ezlo·Festari·Forest Picori·Gentari·Jotari·Librari·Library Minish·Melari·Minish·Mountain Minish·Town Minish·Vaati|
|All||Ancient Robot·Anouki·Bat·Cobble·Deity·Deku Scrub·Demon·Fairy·Fishman·Garo·Gerudo·Goron·Ho Ho Tribe·Human·Hylian·Keaton·Kikwi·Kokiri·Korok·Lokomo·Maiamai·Minish·Moblin·Mogma·Monkey·Nightmare·Oocca·Parella·Pirate·Rito·Salona·Sheikah·Skull Kid·Subrosian·Sword Spirit·Tingles·Tokay·Twili·Watarara·Wind Tribe·Yamatami Tribe·Yeti·Yook·Zonai·Zora·Zuna|