- The Beginners Guide To Google Adsense For Your Website For Beginners
- The Beginners Guide To Google Adsense For Your Website Download
- The Beginners Guide To Google Adsense For Your Website Free
- The Beginners Guide To Google Adsense For Your Website Login
Hi, Welcome to Google Adsense Guide.
If you are looking for A-Z Google Adsense Guide, then you are at right place. In this article, we have published everything about Adsense that you need to know to make money blogging.
Google Adsense is free, easy and largest CPC (cost-per-click) advertising company in the World. This is the main reason people start monetization with Google Adsense. Adsense is the best alternative monetization strategy to affiliate marketing.
AdSense is a Google-owned program that allows website owners and bloggers to make money online by displaying ads. You’ve probably come across many of these ads on people’s websites and blogs. These ads are paid for by advertisers, with Google taking the biggest cut and you, the blogger, taking the smallest. A Complete AdSense Guide for Beginners - MoneyConnexion Google AdSense is one of the easiest ways to make money online even if you are a complete beginner to the Internet. The Google AdSense program works by placing highly targeted ads on websites owned by businesses and individuals such as yourself who have registered for the AdSense program.
- Google Adsense program will place advertiser’s ad on your website based on your content and Geo target (your country or target country). According to Google’s current policy, Adsense will share 68% of Ad revenue to the publishers and it will take 32% from the total click value.
- The ultimate goal of SEO is to push your site to the top of Google for high-value, high-volume keywords. Once your site is firmly entrenched in this position, it should be attracting excellent daily traffic and earning lots of AdSense revenue for you.
Must See: What is Affiliate Marketing & How Does it Work?
My Google Adsense Earnings
Here is the latest snapshot of my Adsense earnings (Updated on 01st Aug 2018):
Before starting this blog, I started my first blog techiesdigest.com on Jun’2015 for sharing Tech Stuff, Tutorials, Reviews and How to Guides. I learned lot’s of things from my mistakes during the entire blogging journey.
After a big success on techiesdigest.com, I got busy in my job and left writing articles on this blog. Soon I realized my traffic and adsense earnings got vanished in no time.
Dear Reader, if you want to start your dream website, then don’t forget this golden rule.
“Stay Focused, Be Consistent and Never Quit”
Why Google Adsense Guide?
If you are a newbie and rejected from Google Adsense, then you know the pain. I too rejected 3 times but never gave up. I searched on the internet to find a guide who can help my readers to know everything about Adsense but didn’t find a one stop guide.
So finally I decided to write a one stop google adsense guide where I have covered everything about Adsense.
What is Google Adsense & Approval Tips
- How to Get Google Adsense Approval in 2 Days – 21 Key Secrets?
- How to Create Google Adsense Account – Best Beginner’s Guide
Google Adsense Ad Units
- How to Create Ad Units in Google Adsense Account?
- Google Adsense Matched Content Feature – Complete Guide
- How to place Ad Units on your Website or Blog?
- Google Removes Adsense Maximum Ad Units Per Page – Policy Update
- Top 5 Best Google Adsense Placement Positions for High Earnings
- How to Add Official Google Adsense Plugin To WordPress?
- The Official Google AdSense Publisher Toolbar is Available for Chrome
Google Adsense Account Verification
- How to Verify Google Adsense Account With or Without PIN
- How to Request a New PIN from Google Adsense Account
- What to do If you have not Received Adsense PIN yet?
- I entered my Google AdSense PIN wrong 3 Times – What to do?
Google Adsense Account Settings
- How to Manage Google Adsense Settings – Beginner’s Guide?
- How to Change your Payee Name & Address in Google Adsense?
Google Adsense Payment Tips
- How and when will I get paid?
- How to Setup Google Adsense Payment – Beginner’s Guide?
- How to Withdraw Money from Google Adsense Account?
- How to Reissue Payment Request for Google AdSense Wire Transfer?
- How to Approach your Bank Regarding AdSense wire Transfer Issue?
- How to Avoid $10 to $20 Bank Charges on Google Adsense Income?
Google Adsense Policy
- How to Check Policy Violation on Google Adsense Account?
- How to Report or Appeal a Policy Violation – Google Adsense?
- How to Avoid Google Adsense Account Disabled/Banned?
The Beginners Guide To Google Adsense For Your Website For Beginners
Make Money from Google Adsense
- Top 15 Best Practices to Boost Google AdSense Revenue
- Top 20 High Paying Google Adsense Keywords – High CPC Keywords
- Top 50 High CPC Google Adsense Keywords
- Top 15 Best Tips to Improve your Google AdSense CPC
- Secret Tips to Earn $10 to $50 Per Click from Google Adsense
- Top 3 Best Ways to Make Money from Google Adsense
How Much You Can Earn?
- How Much Money you can Earn from Google Adsense?
- Top 10 Highest Google Adsense Earners in India
- Top 10 Highest Google Adsense Earners in the World
- Top 12 Google Adsense Earning Websites
Various AdSense Topics
- How Much Revenue Google Adsense Share with Publishers?
- Google Adsense Closes Huge Number of Accounts due to Inactivity
- Top 10 Best Adsense Optimized WordPress Themes to Increase Revenue
- Top 15 Best Google Adsense Alternatives – Earn Money Online
Google Adsense Guide – YouTube Videos
- How to Get Google Adsense Approval for YouTube in 1 Minute?
- Best Tips to Make Money from YouTube Channel
- Top 10 Highest Paid YouTube Earners in India
- Top 10 Highest Paid YouTube Earners in the World
We are in the process of updating google adsense guide, soon you will get all the articles live. If you still want to learn more about the best practices for monetizing with AdSense. You can visit Google Adsense Help Center.
Subscribe to get free blogging advice, tips and in-depth articles to Make Money Blogging
You May also Like to Read:
Nowadays many people prefer to choose an online business as a side hustle. Whether it’s starting a blog or a consulting business.
The reason is that an online business is the best way to earn a full-time income within 2 years.
So, if you have a new website, using Google Adsense can be a good revenue model.
Actually many bloggers are earning Full-time income with their blogs using Google Adsense.
So how much can you earn with Google Adsense?
Well, I am glad you asked.
You can earn anywhere between $100 up to $70,000 per month with AdSense ONLY.
And even if you are earning $1,000 it can be a nice income to pay your bills and rent.
That being said, let’s get started.
- Adsense guide for beginners-Everything that you need to know
Adsense guide for beginners-Everything that you need to know
What is Google Adsense?
Google Adsense is a platform that allows content publishers to earn money through CPC and CPM model revenue.
Now you must be wondering what I mean by CPC and CPM model revenue, right?
CPC stands for Cost Per Click. It means that when someone clicks on your ad, you earn money. It usually varies between $0.02 up to $7 for each click you can generate. Sometimes depending on the bidding, it can even reach up to $50 per click.
CPM stands for Cost Per Impression. It means you can earn money when the ads are shown to your audience. They don’t need to click on the ads for you to make an income. Usually, you can earn anywhere between $1 up to $7 for every 1000 impressions you can generate on your blog.
CPM is very lucrative as you can easily increase your CPM. For that, you will need to INCREASE your Page’s RPM.
Related: How to increase Google AdSense RPM and earn at least 10 times more
How does Google AdSense work
Advertisers want people to see their ads and potentially generate sales for their products and services.
So, when they apply for the Google Adwords program, they will be eligible to use Google’s display network to reach more people.
Usually, every ad space is based on a bidding system. Whenever an advertiser wins a bid, his ads will be shown on your website.
Now you must be wondering how this can help you earn money, right?
Well, let me explain.
If you have Google Adsense enabled for your site, you will be eligible to show ads from Advertisers on the slots that are available on your website.
Please note that the number of slots that you will allow for ads is TOTALLY in your control.
Related: How many Google AdSense ads are allowed per page
There are different types of ads that you can enable on your website. Some of them are:
- InText Ads:These ads are placed within the text of your content
- InFold Ads:These ads appear at the bottom of the screen
- InTag Ads:These ads are displayed according to the content of your blog’s page
- InArticle Ads:These ads are displayed between the paragraphs of your content
- InFrame Ads: These ads fit into the right and left of the screen
As I have mentioned above every time someone sees your ads you will earn a little income(CPM).
And if they click on the ads, you will earn more income(CPC).
It is that simple to earn money with AdSense.
The Beginners Guide To Google Adsense For Your Website Download
The great thing about Adsense is that once you set it up, you DON’T have to do anything except creating content and generating traffic for your website.
If you want to start using Adsense right now, look no further and follow these very simple steps to add Adsense to your WordPress blog.
Also, AdSense is a contextual ad network. It means that the ads that will be displayed will be related to your content.
But this is not ALWAYS the case.
There are times that you will see Ads on your website that are not related to your niche.
When this happens, and it will surely happen, you will have just to block the ads.
Actually to increase your earnings with Adsense you will need to block low-performing ads.
Related: How to block low paying AdSense ads
Why use Google AdSense instead of using other ad networks
The Beginners Guide To Google Adsense For Your Website Free
When your website is new and you have a low traffic, Adsense is your best option.
This is because you will be more likely to get accepted on Google Adsense while other ad networks have some requirements.
That being said, you can use Google Adsense till you reach 10,000 monthly pageviews.
Once you reach that kind of traffic, you will be eligible to earn 2-4 times more with ad networks like Ezoic.
My advice for you is to focus all your energy on creating content and driving traffic to your blog till you reach at least 10,000 pageviews.
But if you are already getting a lot of traffic, then you can apply for the best ad networks that will guarantee you earn the maximum revenue for your ads.
Related: 11 Best ad networks for new bloggers
One thing I would like to mention is that you must always comply with Google Adsense Policy.
Failing to comply with Google AdSense policy may result in your account being suspended.
And I am sure you don’t want that to happen, right?
How to earn more money with Google Adsense
To be able to generate more income with Google Adsense, only one thing is crucial. And that is to bring MORE traffic to your blog.
The Beginners Guide To Google Adsense For Your Website Login
Though it may seem to be very complicated and time-consuming, it is not at all.
Look, if you are expecting to get traffic from Google, then you will have to wait for at least 1-3 years. And even then you are not guaranteed to generate enough traffic to be able to earn a lot of money.
The best way is to use Pinterest.
I cannot tell you how Pinterest is a vital part of my traffic strategy. If you use it well, you can potentially generate at least 30,000 in just a few months.
I am sure you want to know how to do that, right?
To help you with that, I have some FREE resources that will be of tremendous help to you. Take your time and read them. You will get an idea of how so many bloggers are generating massive traffic to their websites using Pinterest.
Final thoughts: Adsense guide for beginners
If you have been accepted by Google Adsense, you are surely lucky as Google Adsense allows only certain types of blogs for their ads programs.
If ever you get rejected, it’s not a big deal. You can apply again and see if they accept you,
As a matter of fact, if am not mistaken I have been rejected by Google Adsense 2 times before my blog was accepted.
So, don’t get discouraged that easily. If you get rejected, come back stronger with more quality content and more traffic.
Remember: Having more quality content is the best way to get approved by Google Adsense.
If you liked this post, please don’t forget to share it so that others can benefit from it.
See you soon!