Intended as a comprehensive national resource center for U.S. History, civics, and social studies teachers, the information provided within this site encompasses student curriculum, programming for educators and students alike, and nationwide professional development opportunities. Learn the important differences between a private email provider and a free email service. Quick Facts Name Ronald Reagan Birth Date February 6, 1911 Death Date June 5, 2004 Education Dixon High School, Eureka College Place of Birth Tampico, Illinois. William John Bennett (born July 31, 1943) is an American conservative pundit, politician, and political theorist, who served as Secretary of Education from 1985 to 1988 under President Ronald Reagan. He also held the post of Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy under George H.
- Resourcesmr. Regan's Educational Website Examples
- Resourcesmr. Regan's Educational Website Builder
- Resourcesmr. Regan's Educational Website Definition
- Resourcesmr. Regan's Educational Websites
The Initiative shall work with agencies, private-sector employers, educational associations, philanthropic organizations, and other partners to increase the capacity and competitiveness of HBCUs to provide the highest-quality education to an increasing number of students.
The Initiative is dedicated to helping HBCUs successfully compete for top opportunities in national and global markets while providing education and economic experiences that can improve the standards of living for the students and communities HBCUs primarily serve.
Resourcesmr. Regan's Educational Website Examples
The Initiative’s work is organized into 3 primary areas of focus:
Resourcesmr. Regan's Educational Website Builder
Resourcesmr. Regan's Educational Website Definition
- Programs are embedded, ongoing and longer-term activities singularly owned by the Initiative that are generally singularly delivered by the Initiative, but can be collaboratively delivered with others.
- Projects are finite-duration, discretionary actions, often outside the Initiative’s, federal agencies’ or private sector actors’ day-to-day organizational activities; they are designed to accelerate the desired performance in a targeted area. These short-term efforts are generally jointly owned and delivered by the Initiative with others and act as boosters to accelerate HBCU competitiveness.
- Policies are influential actors’ written or oral expressions of important public objectives and priorities. These actors can be public sector (e.g., local, state and federal executive/ legislative/agency) or private sector (e.g., industry/philanthropy/education/advocacy).
Resourcesmr. Regan's Educational Websites
Resources for Students and Parents