Filament Games stays connected to the scholarly side of game-based learning (GBL) through our GBL Luminaries Program. Academics in the Luminaries program work with our staff to maintain a healthy dialogue between game-based learning theory and practice through all-staff lectures and guest blog posts - get to know them below! Learn to Fly, a free online Miscellaneous game brought to you by Armor Games. One Penguin Takes it personally when he is surfing the web and stumbles upon a web site telling him that he cant fly, after that he sets his mind to research and practice flying until he can prove the world that he can. Suitable for grades 6 - 8, Periodic Table Game lets you identify symbols & names of elements. Answer correctly to win. Play Periodic Table Game online, here. It is widely used in schools that serve children with special needs and learning difficulties. Our low-cost membership program expands the free content to include animated songs, mathematics, and reading activities spanning K-3. Membership also supports the production of new books, songs, educational games, and movies.
- English Video Lessons For Primary Schools The English lessons below are for primary & elementary level school kids. Most of the lessons are videos or available as Powerpoint download with embedded sounds. All the work has been done. Just let them see it, hear it and say it. These lessons will easily teach kids new words(vocabulary), spelling, reading, listening, pronunciation and speaking. If you are a teacher or parent, this makes teaching your kids SO EASY!!!
- English Lessons for Children - For Parents & Teachers of Kids - We offer Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Powerpoint,Flashcards, Placement Tests - Kizschool.com
- Kids Math Exercises : Math Practice for Kids - Pre-K to 8th Grade.
- ESL Ebook Packs for Kids : Resources You can't afford not to have.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks preschool,1st to 6th grade.
ESL Primary/Elementary School Lessons
- Lesson 1: Days of the week: What day is today? Monday, Tuesday etc.
- Lesson 2: Weather: What's the weather like today? hot, cold etc.
- Lesson 3: Months: When is Christmas? It's in December.
- Lesson 4: Telling time: What time is it?
- Lesson 5: Food : What do you want to eat?
- Lesson 6: Drinks: What do you want to drink? orange juice
- Lesson 7: Transportation: How do I get to the station?
- Lesson 8: Bathroom objects - sink. bathtub
Kindergarten, Grade1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6
- Interactive Games & Exercises for Classrooms - From ESL Games World
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks Downloads for Learning and Teaching kindergarten, preschool,1st to 6th grade.
Level 1 Course Video Tutorials
Level 2 Course Video Tutorials
Unit 3 – School bag
Level 3 Course Video Tutorials
Learn To Flybuddhist Games Free Online Games
Recommended Extra Resources
ESLTOWER.COM : Many Free English Grammar & Vocabulary Exercises for Teachers and Students
Learn To Flybuddhist Games To Play
- Theme-based Lesson plans: Plan your lessons around a theme by using the worksheets here.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Games, Quizzes, Videos and eBooks for Learning and Teaching Math.
- Kiz School - This site offers English Courses for kids from Preschool, Kindergarten to 6th Grade. You don't have to be a professional teacher to teach kids.
- ESL Kids Lab This site is an extension of English 4 Kids
- ESL Galaxy : Printable worksheets, board games, word search, matching exercises, crosswords, music worksheets, video worksheets and more free stuff for all levels.
- English Media Lab: This free online classroom has a huge database of videos, esl quizzes, grammar exercises, activities for all levels, beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced levels.
- ESL Downloads: Download ESL lesson plan materials and interactive exercises for students
- ESL Games World : ESL Fun Games for Teachers and Students