- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City continues with a stack of treasure, another angel, and some tricky platforming. Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City walkthrough Subscribe to the VG247 newsletter Get all the best bits of VG247 delivered to your inbox every Friday!
- It's Revenge time. You will find the Giant door shield along the way. The summoner of the second angel is pretty easy to find, just before the pyromancer go.
By Marc Hollinshead Anyone who has been playing The Ringed City in Dark Souls III will unfortunately be aware of the rage-inducing angels that litter the early areas of the DLC. These dastardly things, when in your line of sight, will relentlessly shoot laser-like beams of light until you are dead or manage to escape from view.
The Angel Skip is a skip in The Ringed City DLC from Dark Souls III which lets the player skip an area of Earthen Peak Ruins by jumping on an invisible platform from a cage past the first Angel, then allowing the player to jump up a wall.
- Angel Skip skips having to drop down on to the branches up passing the Angel Skip spot to continue the DLC as normal reaching the Within the Earthen Peak Ruins bonfire.
- Time saved performing the Skip:
- The initial skip was found by ThisHEX.
- The skip is confirmed working on
Angel Skip Tutorial by Distortion2.
Angel Skip Tutorial by ThisHEX.