I have 30 pages for a booklet that I have written in Word for Mac that are continuos. When I use 'Create Booklet' which appears as an option in Print/PDF, there are several pages which are not position correctly for the booklet: that is the last page should be on the left side opposite the front cover on the right side of the page. But instead of pressing print (in the bottom right corner of the window) select the ‘PDF’ button in the bottom left of the window, and click on ‘Create Booklet’ Your document will automatically be made into a booklet. I would like to create a booklet on a Mac with about 5-6 pages with 2 staples down the middle. I'd like to use Pages(8.1 the latest version) or Word. It would allow the pages to automatically rearrange so that it prints properly so that I can fold it and staple. The easy way to create a booklet is to use page size in Pages as the booklet will have. That is if you want the pages to be A5 use A5 and not A4 with 2 'pages'. Create the booklet and give it page numbers. Also check in the Inspector palette Document tab Facing pages.Creating the Booklet
1. Download and install Create Booklet 1.1 from the Apple Downloads Site:http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/automator/createbooklet.htmlThis free application will install an Automator Action to your PDF printing menu, which will allow you to easily turn your Word document into a booklet.
Best How To Make A Booklet In Word For Mac Download
2. Create a new blank document in Word. Click “File,” then select “Page Setup.” In the Page Setup dialogue box, set the paper size to match the size of the paper with which you intend to print your booklet.
3. Click “View” and select “Print Layout.”
4. Write your booklet the same way you would any word document. One page in Word will equal one page of your booklet.
5. From Word, click on “File” and then “Print” from the menu that appears.
6. From the Word Print dialogue box, locate the “PDF” button in the bottom left corner of the box. Click on “PDF” and select “Create Booklet.”
7. Preview will automatically open with your booklet document. Save the document by clicking “File” and selecting “Save' from the menu that appears.
Best How To Make A Booklet In Word For Macbook AirPrinting Your Booklet
8. Print your booklet from Preview by clicking “File” and selecting “Print” from the menu that appears.
9. If your printer supports duplex printing—printing on both sides of a sheet of paper:Select “Layout” from the drop-down box below Orientation options. Under 'Two-Sided,' select the “Short Edge Binding” radio button.
Best How To Make A Booklet In Word For Macbook Pro
10. If your printer does not support duplex printing:Select “Paper Handling” from the drop-down box below the Orientation options.
Use the Pages to Print options to print the odd and even pages of the booklet manually. First print the odd pages, then return the paper to the printer to print the even pages on the blank side of the already-printed odd pages.