- Author's Purposeteam Patton Wikipedia
- Author's Purpose Team Patton Elementary
- Author's Purposeteam Patton Biography
- Author's Purpose Team Patton Funeral Home
- Author's Purposeteam Patton Book
- Author's Purpose Team Patton Wikipedia
- General George Patton's Seventh Army advanced through hundreds of miles of territory that was fraught with difficulty - booby trapped roads, snipers, confusing mountain topography, all within close range of 60,000 hostile Italian troops.
- He's the author of several books, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team being one of them, one that was very pertinent and relevant for my team as I started to grow it last year. As you grow your business, there's going to come a point, if you haven't gotten there already, where you're going to need to work with other people.
Service-learning (SL) is a pedagogical model focused on achieving curricular goals while providing a community service. Previous research suggests that SL might promote qualities such as self.Walt Disney: Entertainment Champion
by Billy Florence
Normally when we call people dreamers, we do not mean it as a compliment. We want them to get their heads out of the clouds, wake up and smell the coffee, be realistic. But there is no better word than “dreamer” to describe Walt Disney, the most influential and successful man in the history of media entertainment. And as far as he was concerned, there was no greater compliment we could have paid him.
“If you can dream it, you can do it,” he once said. Again, “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” And make dreams come true is exactly what he did. Disney produced the first animated film with sound, the first animated color film, the first full length animated film, and the first film combining animation and live action. He was also a pioneer of feature productions for television and children’s television programming. And along the way he invented the theme park. He had many dreams, and he had the courage to make many of them come true.
By Disney’s own testimony, his dreams were spawned by his insatiable curiosity. “Ideas come from curiosity,” he observed. “When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.” Like inventing a talking mouse that took a nation by storm, winning 19 Academy Awards, and turning a Florida swamp into the greatest entertainment complex in the world.
Author's Purposeteam Patton Wikipedia
Disney’s curiosity caused him to wonder about everything he saw – why it worked the way it did, how it might work differently – and about things he didn’t see but only imagined – why they didn’t exist and what it would take to bring them about. He wondered and he dreamed and he acted. And he changed his world.
“Always remember that this whole thing started with a dream and a mouse.” – Walt Disney
To learn more about the life and career of Walt Disney, go to Disneydreamer.com.
About Billy and Peggy Florence:
Author's Purpose Team Patton Elementary
Author's Purposeteam Patton BiographyBilly Florence is a veteran, entrepreneur and philanthropist. Billy Florence and Peggy Florence are frequently featured guest speakers on subject of business ownership, leadership skills, business development and personal motivation.
Author's Purpose Team Patton Funeral Home
Author's Purposeteam Patton Book© 2007 Florence News reprint permission to Billy Florence Team Dream Chasers site.
Author's Purpose Team Patton Wikipedia
Labels: Billy Florence, Leadership Billy Florence