Grade 6 to 8 Middle School Health Lesson Plans
- Gross Motor Development - The student will be able to move arms,legs and maintain balance while in swimming pool.
- Healthy Eating - Students will learn about healthy food habits and the realtionship between a healthy diet and physical activity.
- How To Handle Stress - Students will be able to define stress, stress-or, stress response, distress, eustress.
- How to Have Healthy Teeth! - Students will know the importance of brushing and flossing their teeth and they will know why they need to brush and floss.
- Patient with Anterior Knee Pain - A basic understanding of anterior knee pain, cause,and how it is treated with physical therapy interventions.
- Personal Safety - Identification of ways to increase personal safety in the community.
- Reading the Label - In this lesson, students will learn how to read a food label. They will have to find information about ingredients, calories, and nutrition.
- Risk Reduction - Identification of factors that increase and decrease chances of being hurt.
- Settling Disputes - To provide a strategy to students in 6-8 to settle simple disagreements.
- Self esteem - Students this age are often able to find many things wrong with themselves. This lesson challenges them to focus on the positive aspects of who they are.
- Stress Management and Prevention - A basic introduction to the concept.
- Teen Pregnancy - This lesson is about teenage pregnancy the sexuality that starts and the birth control that may prevent pregnancy and dieases that are hand in hand with having sex.
- Tobacco and Your Body - A great group of ideas for a lesson on tobacco and all forms.
- What Do You See - In this lesson, students examine the body's symmetry. They will compare pictures of people and look at how symmetrical their features are.
- What is Peace? - To help children gain an understanding that peace is more than the negation of violence.
Student/Parent Class Sign-ups (to scroll down-use the 'tab' button). Classroom Notebooks. 7th Grade Classwork Calendar. Goals and the Health Triangle- 1st chapter. Subscribe to RSS Feed - 7th Grade Class Notes & study guides Last Modified on September 7, 2018 Promote Innovation Maximize Potential Embrace Community.